The Crown Conspiracy - the Audio

The Crown Conspiracy (The Riyria Revelations, #1)The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


See my review (with spoilers) of the book itself. This re-read was for the audio version.

The book itself was right on the cusp between 4 and 5 stars. I originally gave it 4, then bumped it up to 5 after I'd given it time to sink in.

So why 4 now? This 4 is for the audio experience only. The story is still just as good. The reader wasn't bad, and I didn't struggle with him really, but at the same time he didn't wow me like some readers I've listened to in the past.

I've also read books 2 & 3 in this series since my initial read of TCC, and they're even better than this one. So I'll be looking forward to future audio releases, as well as books 4-6 of the series.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust