Review: NOS4A2

NOS4A2NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review? Wow..

Of course this book deserves a review. It deserves one of the highest order. But what can I write that will do Joe Hill and his wonderful book any justice?



I mean, really. My ability to rave on this awesome book is dwarfed by the sheer wordpower of Joe Hill. So, here we go.

This was cool.

Uhhhh...yeah. Cool. I liked it.

A lot.

See what I mean? I'm humbled.

Truth is, I'm stuck on knowing what to say that doesn't 1) suck, or 2) spoil. The first is a waste of everyone's time, and the second is a betrayal.

So...read the book. It's F'in brilliant. Even though (or rather especially because) it does not have any (view spoiler)[vampires (hide spoiler)]. You might expect that it would....but it's better for it all the same.

Okay, Joe. When is your next book coming out?

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust