Review: Sky High, Bone Deep

Sky High, Bone DeepSky High, Bone Deep by N.M. Harris
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this eARC from NetGalley.

For real? Did I just read this? More importantly, why?

I don't really screw around with erotica very often, but every once in awhile I need a reminder of why that is. I generally don't mind sex scenes in my books if they're written well enough, but that's not an easy thing to pull off.

As is so often the case, the dialogue was pretty atrocious and the scenes themselves were described in an embarrassing way. The overall writing wasn't horrible though, and maybe with a little more room to maneuver, the author could have satisfied more.

Still, I guess it worked alright as a quickie.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust