Review: The Julian Game


The Julian Game
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3.5 stars.

This isn't normally something I'd pick up, but I needed something light, well-paced, and different from my usual fare. This book satisfied all three needs.

The story isn't the most realistic in execution, but it's entertaining nonetheless. I enjoyed the concept of using the internet to create a secret identity and seeing what that can lead to. I enjoyed Raye as a character and sympathized with her situation.

Enjoyable, quick read that puts Adele Griffin on the radar for future reading.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust