Review: Retribution Falls


Retribution Falls
Retribution Falls by Chris Wooding

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this, and though I've been seeing great things said about it for a long time, I just now got to it. Well, I'm glad I did. I'm good and thoroughly hooked, and I'll be picking up more books in this series.

Cross [b:The Winds of Khalakovo|9601072|The Winds of Khalakovo (Lays of Anuskaya, #1)|Bradley P. Beaulieu|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1361611024s/9601072.jpg|14488183] with Firefly and you might have a basic idea of what to expect. Or not. It's kinda its own thing too.

Recommended.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust