Review: The Price of Spring

The Price of SpringThe Price of Spring by Daniel Abraham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, great ending to a great series. This one was almost a letdown after the last two, but it turned into more of a slow build with yet another great payoff. That's a trademark of this series, the endings.

I'm a bit sad that I've finished this. While I didn't ever love it enough to quite give it 5-stars, it came damn close, and it held that 4-4.5 star range beginning to end. The characters were a strong point too, many of them coming to full resolution here in the last book.

It really makes me look forward to Abraham's other fantasy series that starts with The Dragon's Path, as well as getting back with the series he co-authored as James S.A. Corey, The Expanse.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust