Review: Pines

Pines (Wayward Pines, #1)Pines by Blake Crouch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this ebook from the publisher through NetGalley.

3.5 stars, for being a great page-turner. The characters and plot lines were solid, but nothing that grabbed me and wouldn't let go in and of themselves. The pacing was excellent, and I do like where Crouch seemed to be going. The end game was worth a half star all on its own; where there wasn't a lot of surprise along the way, there was as it wrapped up. I really didn't see that coming.

I'll be continuing with this series, for sure. And I'll be watching it on Fox in a couple of weeks.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust