Review: The Death of Dulgath

The Death of  Dulgath The Death of Dulgath by Michael J. Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Disclaimer: I was invited to be a part of a Beta read of this novel, and was provided an ebook copy of it with which to read and take part in chapter analysis and surveys.

Once more, I have to say that I really enjoyed an entry in the Riyria series of books by Michael J. Sullivan. These books are always a satisfying read, full of action, intrigue, suspense, and twists and turns.

One thing I enjoy most is reading character development. Regardless to what happens or goes on around them, I like to see characters reacting like real human beings. That is, they all have unique qualities that define them, and yet they also grow and adapt to their experiences and feelings. Within that scope, both Hadrian and Royce come into this true to the characters longtime readers are familiar with. And they also learn some things about the world around them, people in it, and about themselves. Both have come a long way in this story alone.

It's a great entry in the overall series, and one that I'll be sure to read again when it's released in its final polished versions.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust