Review: Wynonna Earp Volume 1: Homecoming

Wynonna Earp Volume 1: Homecoming Wynonna Earp Volume 1: Homecoming by Beau Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received a preview eARC of this title from the publisher through NetGalley.

That was...interesting. I mean, besides a striking cover, the first thing I noticed was a modern-day descendant of Marshall Wyatt Earp kicking ass and taking names in the southwest.

Oh, yes! That's a game I can play.



Then I got to reading, and despite the awesome artwork and scenery, the story started to drag a bit. I was looking forward to finishing it and moving to something else.



But then, right there towards the end.....



I was hooked...



And then it ended, with me wanting to a) read more and b) watch the tv series.



to be continued...

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust