Review: The Mirror’s Truth

The Mirror’s Truth The Mirror’s Truth by Michael R. Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I probably need some time to process.

"There are no myths or monsters, just things people haven't hallucinated recently."


Well, that was fun. It's actually a bit disturbing that I get these books so well. Does that mean I'm sane, or quite the opposite? Perhaps my own delusions help me understand how this world works. Perhaps the mirror knows, but will it tell me truth?

As a concept, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it, and it's so perfectly executed. I'm being a bit vague, I know. But really these books are better experienced without too much knowledge going in. There is just so much to discover.

Let's just say I'm a fan.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust