Review: The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter

The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter by Michael J. Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a beta-version ecopy of this book in exchange for honest, thorough feedback. Note that this is not the final version of the novel and might change significantly before it is published.

But here we are again. The 4th Chronicle, and 10th overall Riyria book does not disappoint. I can't say what happens, other than that it rocks.

If you're a fan of Hadrian and Royce, you will want to read this ASAP.

If you aren't a fan, why not? These books should be consumed immediately.

It's been a few years since I read The Riyria Revelations, but this has me gearing up for a re-read.

I'll re-read this as well once I can, as I'm looking forward to seeing whatever improvements make it to the final version.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust