Review: Shackled

Shackled Shackled by Michael Wisehart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been meaning to try this free eBook for some time as it looked very interesting when I first saw its blurb. But then I got an email from the author mentioning a new, free audiobook version. Cool, I went to check it out.

And saw that Tim Gerard Reynolds was narrating... 🤘😄😎

Sold! Or not, since it was free... But you get the idea.

It didn't disappoint, either. This had a great story that Tim's voice brought to life, as it usually does. This is definitely making me want to go and use an Audible credit on the full length novel that this serves as a prequel for: The White Tower.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust