Review: Edgedancer

Edgedancer Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So why the delay? Well, I'm a bit OCD and when I received Arcanum Unbounded: The Cosmere Collection, I wasn't quite ready to jump into the Mistborn and other stuff. The idea of reading a single story from the entire book made my eye twitch a bit.

But then I found out that it would be a good idea to read this before Oathbringer, and since I'm starting that very soon, decided to just go with it.

Great story! Lift is a fun character and this was a good comic side story in the Stormlight Archive. That said, it's feeling pretty essential, as there was lots of cool information about Radiants and the Everstorm and spren-stuff. It also flushed out some areas in Roshar that we probably won't see in the main series.

Definitely worth the time. Now, on to Oathbringer!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust