Review: Strong Ending A Journey from Combat to Comedy

Strong Ending A Journey from Combat to Comedy Strong Ending A Journey from Combat to Comedy by Audible Originals
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So after my last couple of audiobooks didn't go so well, I wondered if it was me. I couldn't concentrate, couldn't focus. Couldn't give a rat's ass about the story I was ignoring.

This was just what I needed. It was short, so it wasn't intimidating at all. But it was long enough to show that I do have focus and an attention span if I'm interested in the subject.

As a veteran, I appreciate the efforts made to help these vets treat their depression and PTSD and anxiety through comedy. I cracked up several times, and I could hear how therapeutic it was for the vets sharing their experiences. I never went through any combat situations during my time in the Air Force, but I have always had a spot in my heart for those that have.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust