Review: Theft of Swords


Theft of Swords
Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Re-reading this so I can continue and finish up the Riyria Revelations series. Listening to the audio this time around.

Excellent reading to an already excellent book. Tim Gerard Reynolds really makes the characters come alive, and his narration is spot on. Even though I've read this book a couple of times already, I found myself eagerly looking forward to picking up the earbuds and listening in on Hadrian and Royce.

Here are my original reviews, from 2009:

The Crown Conspiracy
Avempartha

I won't re-hash them too much, but even after repeat readings, my love for these stories does not diminish. The Crown Conspiracy is full of twists and turns, and Avempartha is more of a slow burn, building up to a surprising climax. Together they form an excellent pairing, much like the main characters.

Theft of Swords is a very good title for the 2in1 omnibus too, considering how well it relates to the stories in each book.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust