Review: Constantine: The Hellblazer Vol. 1: Going Down

Constantine: The Hellblazer Vol. 1: Going Down Constantine: The Hellblazer Vol. 1: Going Down by Ming Doyle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received a preview eARC of this title from the publisher through NetGalley.

2.5 Stars. There were some interesting ideas and concepts, but I just couldn't get into it. The art was decent, and while it wasn't written poorly, I found the jumps from past to present and back to be rather jarring.

All in all, I wasn't impressed and don't particularly feel the need to continue with this series. I can see where some would like it, I'm just not one of those.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust