Review: Legends & Lattes

Legends & Lattes Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an eARC of this title from the publisher through NetGalley.

This was just what I needed at the perfect time. In a year full of reading slumps on and off again without end, this made reading enjoyable for a few days.

I've heard a lot about this book through the year and finally got to reading it. I can definitely see what all the hype was about and how this was fast tracked from self pub to traditional published novel.

I'm definitely looking forward to more from this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey