Review: Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft--Orphan of Agony Isle

Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft--Orphan of Agony Isle Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft--Orphan of Agony Isle by Casey Gilly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this eARC from the publisher through NetGalley.

Here is a decent return to Ravenloft, a realm I hadn't personally ventured to in a couple of decades. It was an interesting "Frankenstein"ish story set in the dark realm with great visual art. We also had some linked stories that tied in to the main drama, all touching on other facets of Ravenloft.

In the day, this was one of the great expansions to the AD&D game and it was during this time that I was an active gamer and Dungeon Master. So here is a good trip to that nostalgic time...

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Things Get Ugly: The Best Crime Fiction of Joe R. Lansdale

Review: Biography of a Phantom: A Robert Johnson Blues Odyssey

Review: Bookshops & Bonedust